Sep 4, 2017
Amy Walsh is a visual storytelling specialist, a creative coach, and a branding wizard. She helps change-making entrepreneurs stand out in their markets, create images that are aligned with their genius and their values, and influence culture. To know more about The Bureau of Tactical Imagination and work with Amy Walsh, visit her website at http://amywalsh.net/.
Get the full show notes at http://impactdrivenentrepreneur.com/stand-online-part-3-unleashing-creative-genius-amy-walsh/
In this episode, Amy Walsh and I talk about:
· How she got started in business
· How to visually tell the story of your brand
· Amy Walsh’s tips on visual storytelling
· How to unleash your inner genius
How to connect with Amy Walsh:
· Amy Walsh (http://amywalsh.net/)
· Tactical Imagination Club Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710397315878725/)
· Canva (https://www.canva.com/)
· MASTER the ART of VISUAL STORYTELLING at the Tactical Imagination Club Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710397315878725/)
· 24 Creative Process Prompts (http://amywalsh.net/)
· Lacey Craig: Lit Up and Loaded Entrepreneur (http://www.alituplife.com/blog/)
“Every business builder, every business owner is a cultural agent. We’re all actively contributing to and shaping the cultures around us.”
“We are cultural and creative beings living in a very visual, cultural landscape; and there’s so much there that we can access once we have a few tools and some confidence to access it.”
“Every single human being, including you, is limitlessly
Ready to increase your income and impact?
That is exactly what Mariana helps her clients to do.
Go here to see if private coaching is right for you.
Check out other resources on the website: ImpactDrivenEntrepreneur.com