Sep 13, 2017
Do you feel stuck in a rut with your content creation? Whether you’re uninspired, having so many fresh ideas running in your head, or wanting perfection, you would want to listen to today’s episode.
Get the full show notes at http://impactdrivenentrepreneur.com/content-creation-funk/
In this episode, I talk about:
· Creating a content plan that works for you- not too rigid and doesn't require you to be "inspired" every day.
· What decision Fatigue is and why it matters in your content creation.
· How focusing on serving can change your business.
· Why it's okay to feel like a broken record and if you aren't feeling like a broken record your people might not truly understand what your business is all about.
· How to repurpose content the smart way.
· Using data to drive decisions that improve your content.
Ready to increase your income and impact?
That is exactly what Mariana helps her clients to do.
Go here to see if private coaching is right for you.
Check out other resources on the website: ImpactDrivenEntrepreneur.com