On this episode of The Daily Impact, I talk about the single most important concept to help you grow.
What’s more in this episode:
• Are you coachable?
• Is there a difference between knowing and doing?
• How willing are you to change?
• How open are you to receiving feedback?
• The difference between people inside and outside the 6-figure circle
• Are you willing to learn?
• The Impact Driven Entrepreneurs Facebook Group (http://bit.ly/impactdrivenentrepreneurs)
• Business By Design by James Wedmore
• James Wedmore (http://www.jameswedmoretraining.com/)
• Tiffany Lee Bymaster (http://coachglitter.com/)
• Zach Spuckler (http://www.heartsoulhustle.com/about/)
Kristy Ware is a Core Confidence Specialist, strength trainer, and nutrition coach; she works with stressed-out moms and helps them regain their fitness and fabulousness. Flora Ware is an Empowerment Coach and Goddess Guide supporting women with mindset and magic. Together, they are Strength and Soul Wellness, coaching and inspiring women to love their body and nurture their soul. For inspiration, motivation, guidance, and tools go to http://strengthandsoulwellness.com/ and sign up today.
In this episode, Kristy, Flora and I talk about: • How they conceptualized, built, and started their business
• The importance of soul and mindset to their business and clients
• What strategies they used to propel their business
• Their son and how they juggle parenthood and business
• How Kristy warmed up to using online marketing
• Tips for new entrepreneur moms
• Advice for moms who want to reach next-level success for their business
How to connect with Kristy and Flora Ware: • Strength & Soul Wellness (http://strengthandsoulwellness.com/)
• Strength & Soul Wellness Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/strengthandsoulwellness/)
• Strength & Soul Wellness Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/strengthandsoulwellness/)
• Strength & Soul Wellness Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/SnSWellness/)
• Healthy Habits for Life Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/strengthsoulwellnesshealthyhabits/)
Resources mentioned: • Marie Forleo (https://www.marieforleo.com/)
• S1E5 Stepping Into The CEO Role (http://marianacruiz.com/S1E5/)
• The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
• Healthy Habits for Life Free 5-day Program
• Amy Porterfield (http://www.amyporterfield.com/)
In today’s episode, I’m doing an on-air coaching and consulting session with Jackie Medeiros.
Here’s what we covered: