Jennifer Scott is a success, mindset, strategy, and biz coach who helps high achieving solopreneurs create a business and life that they love.
Here is what we talked about:
For a full listing of the resources mentioned go to the show note: marianacruiz.com/s1e3
Want to have the freedom to choose how much or how little you see your kids?
Stop worrying about getting PTO and finally go on that vacation next week with the family. Pay all of your bills and still have money left over to go shopping with your girlfriends completely guilt free.
When most of us start off on our journey to starting a business we start off with high hopes and feel crushed when the journey is not as easy as it seems.
But it doesn't have to be this way, with the right strategies, commitment, and support you can make your business profitable and enjoy the journey while getting better results.
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families and free themselves from their soul-sucking 9-5 jobs.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want, no longer worry about PTO and be able to support their families with their income.
Click here to see if private coaching is right for you.
In this episode, I asked my client and friend Elizabeth Salazar with Get Visible Marketing to interview me and show you how I got to where I am and why I decided to start the podcast.
Here is a little bit about what we talked about:
1) How I went from being a nurse and mom of a preemie to running a business. What my success secrets were
2) What my success secrets were
3) How building relationships has helped me in my business
4) How to start building your business
5) How I go about prioritizing and ignoring the things that are not important
6) My big "failure" in business and the lesson that it taught me
7) How my small facebook group led me from 0 first few paying clients
8) How creating content and leading with value has helped me in my business
Resources Mentioned: Content Challenge- Your system for making content creation easy and effortless http://marianacruiz.com/content
See full show notes plus additional resources: MomEntrepreneurSuccessPodcast.com
Join the Facebook Community to get daily business lessons and connect with like-minded mom entrepreneurs: bit.ly/EntreMom