For the full show notes go to: http://marianacruiz.com/s2e03
Today, I have Gretchen Mall on the show. She is a sales strategist, a founder of the 6 Figure Business Bombshells, and an all-around badass lady.
In this episode, we talk about: • What she does, how she got started in online business, and how her experience in corporate sales led her to jump into entrepreneurship
• Effective communication and Gretchen’s other tips for sales
• How being a mom has impacted her business and how big of a difference it makes from being unable to manage time under her own terms
• What she wished she knew sooner in her business
• Gretchen’s secret to staying on top of her game and why how you can easily incorporate it into your life
• Her biggest struggle, how it affected her, how she overcame it, and how it made her grow
• How to make selling fun and finding the right clients
• Gretchen's piece of advice: get out of your own way and don't settle for someone else's version of success.
To make sure you never miss an episode,
Subscribe in iTunes >> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mom-entrepreneur-success-podcast/id1160439444?mt=2&ls=1
Subscribe on Android >> http://www.subscribeonandroid.com/marianacruiz.libsyn.com/rss